The Low GI Diet for Gluten-Free Cooking
In the Low GI Diet for Gluten-Free Cooking, the best-selling Low GI Diet team explain clearly and simply how to combine the ground rules of a gluten-free diet with the lifelong health benefits of low-GI eating to enable you to live well and stay healthy.
Now in it’s second edition, this gluten-free cookbook is the definitive guide to healthy living for everyone with coeliac disease, gluten intolerance, or other wheat sensitivities.
While a gluten-free diet isn’t specifically recommended for women with PCOS (and actually may not be the best choice), If you have PCOS and need to follow a gluten-free diet (due to coeliac disease or non-coeliac gluten sensitivity) this book will help you to understand exactly what to eat to manage your gluten sensitivity and your PCOS.
The book includes:
- Seven simple dietary guidelines for eating gluten-free and low GI
- How to find and source gluten-free products
- Low-GI substitutes for common high-GI foods
- 100 delicious, easy-to-prepare recipes with dishes for each meal of the day
- GI tables with values for popular gluten-free foods.
Authors: Professor Jennie Brand-Miller, Dr Kate Marsh, Philippa Sandall
Publisher: Hachette Australia
Published: April 2012
Buy your copy in your favourite bookshop or online here.